Saturday, January 12, 2019

Thing 17 E-Book Creation

I watched the video by Jennifer Gonzalez about how to use power point as an E book creator and learned a few things.  I wondered if google slides worked the same way or you can probably start it in google slides and then download it into power point.

I checked out book creator and as is typically the case, I had been there before.  I decided I would try to make a sample book that mirrors what fourth graders in a combined library/classroom project with biographies.  I made a biography about Abraham Lincoln and will share it with the fourth grade teachers as a new option for the written piece of the project.  Here is the link:



https://read.bookcreator.com/wOYMuWoQ7lONLdYuwKn1D7CcLeH2/h8wY8I-eRQW1EnOguusZXA

1 comment:

  1. Nice use of book creator. You could do something very similar in google slides. Lots of options.

    ReplyDelete