Thursday, April 11, 2019

FINAL REFLECTION

This is my third year taking this class and I have learned so much and had fun along the way.  I have learned so many things from this class that I  incorporate in my lessons its hard to know where to start.  Today, I was using jeopardy with second graders. For grade levels 2, 3 and 4, at least once I year I take what the students generate from a topic from researching using Pebble Go and make it into a jeopardy board.  I add a caveat, they have to get the answer right and get a basket in the garbage can to earn a point for their team.  If they don't know an answer they can call on someone from their team, but forfeit the right to take a shot at the basket.  This game keeps all of the kids engaged and it is very loud and they love it.

I am currently paying for ADOBE spark and I will use it to present material at NYSCATE, ISTE and as for my annual report.  This week, I used NEARPOD, not sure if that is on your list and came up with this book and activity for a lesson for K tech next week:  https://share.nearpod.com/K5lhmuqQKV

I hope to take your class again next year!

Thank you.


2 comments: