Monday, December 25, 2017

THING 2 PHOTO FUN

I read through the information about photo fun.  I realize the attraction of services like snap chat, especially as I have two teenagers. However, since one of my roles for the district is building technology co-coordinator, I am not comfortable with the liability issues.  Unless you have a district camera (which no one does) technically you could get into trouble with pictures of students on your personal device or even school device.  I see how snapchat could be used with parents and I might try that, although, that would be a time commitment that I just don't have. 

I tried out Big Huge Labs.  I love all of the things you can do on that and I will have to test them out to see if they work on the chromebooks in my building.  I was using my IPAD.  I made a card that is a take off on a biography project that I already do with fourth graders.  I also used the photosforclass to find an image.  Here it is:



1 comment:

  1. Cool use of BigHugeLabs trading cards!! Nice. And really interesting point about photos of students. Does your school have a photo policy? Some sort of permission slip that parents sign to allow students to be in photos? Something to consider.

    ReplyDelete