Thursday, January 24, 2019

I would like to keep working with google drawing because I can see the potential, I just have trouble leashing it.  After trying different things with no results I decided to try all of the items listed in the article, "Eight Ways to Supercharge Your Documents with Google Draw.  Since I wanted to be able to use what I produced, I decided to do something with Valentine's Day.  I wound up using google draw to make a document that I posted in Schoology.  Students will watch a video about facts they learned about Valentine's Day and then post a video of themselves telling me which fact was the most interesting and why.  I didn't have any luck inserting a video in a google slide so I just inserted it as a link in the document.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MMTu165Kz6BfN1I-RaYds8XWLuEE5-5gSuUFeXWxVU8/edit?usp=sharing

I would like to submit another cool tools submission using google drawing if that is OK with you.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun valentines project. That worked well with google docs. I was also able to insert the YouTube video on a slide. Here's a link to a short screencast showing that process. https://www.useloom.com/share/86f18686ba1a4d1d9aba00007d9c83df

    Also, yes, no problem if you want to dig deeper into Google Drawings and do another post on it. Turn it in as "Thing 30: DIY" Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will try the google slide insert.

    ReplyDelete