Friday, January 5, 2018

Thing 4 Digital Story Telling

I have been thinking about using story bird for some time so this assignment gave me the excuse to look deeper and see which class I can use it with.  I am going to start with the poetry assignment and third grade.  We have been looking at Australian animals so the directive will be to look at a picture of one of the fictional animals on there and create a poem about it.  I like how the poetry part of story bird gives you the words.  Having words to select from will help the kids get started.  It helped me get started.  I also wrote to the Tech person at my school to see if she can just upload a CSV file for me so that I don't have to type in all that information for my 300 plus students.  If she can't, I'll have to go to plan B.

Here is what I created as an example to show the kids.


https://storybird.com/poetry/poem/6kggtz3csy/

1 comment:

  1. Your creature is adorable! And love the words. Hope you can get the CSV file uploaded. That would be a crazy # of accounts to create! I think the kids will have lots of fun with this one!

    ReplyDelete