Sunday, January 28, 2018

Thing 25 Student Assessment and Feedback Tools

There is so much here to explore. I did use padlet to introduce myself. It was quick and easy.  I have used flipgrid myself but have not used it for any of my classes yet.  I know that many teachers in my building use RemindChat and find it very helpful.  I have been looking for a platform that I can use for my kindergarten tech class. We tried WIXIE which is a paid subscription.  We use clever and couldn't use it with a trial so that was an added step that made Wixie not really workable.

 I have heard about SEESAW and checked it out to see if I could use it for my K-tech class and we will be using it next week.  It is very easy to upload students names and the QR code that can be used for the students to log in is ideal.  I have added one class (five more to go). I also added a template of a heart.  Our first activity using Seesaw will be for the students to decorate a Valentine and add audio to send home

https://app.seesaw.me/pages/shared_activity?share_token=ksIKAvmWSEumdyu8JhT_IQ&prompt_id=prompt.7e24a027-59db-4877-8b6a-1058b66dab6c

1 comment:

  1. Seesaw does sound like a great fit for your K students. Love the heart activity, what a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete